Not received interview mail from codevita

Hi , I got a rank of 1600 in TCS codevita and i am in my final year my friends who have got lower rank than me have got the interview shortlist mail but i haven’t received the mail yet. Can someone please clear me if I will get the mail or not. I have also sent a mail to campuscommune@tcs.com but they didn’t reply.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance
Zone:: Hyderabad

1 Like

Bro same condition here. My rank is 6k but no mail yet. The only reason I see fitting is TCS may be sending mails in slots so when it’s our chance they will send us the mail. Otherwise it doesn’t makes sense why a low ranker will be preferred over someone with a better rank atleast TCS never did it in past why would they do it all of a sudden. Even if they are hiring less due to pandemic they should have called upper rank people. So I think we should wait and prepare till we get the mail.

3 Likes

Hi, I,ve also been waiting for the mail and haven’t received it yet, My rank is 135 in CodeVita, all we can do is wait I guess.

3 Likes

Yeah bro. BTW great rank!

1 Like

Whats the point, 11k rankers getting interview calls and here we are. BTW, whats your status on the nextstep portal, Are you batched?

2 Likes

No. Just Application received. But I don’t think status matters much on next step portal as some people got mail from TCS to fill the application form so that they can take the interview. So I guess if they want to take your interview they will ask you anyway.

1 Like

backlog matters?

No, I don’t think so.

they mailed me to fill application form and now it’s showing “batched”. what does it mean?

When did you get the mail?

When did u submitted the tcs application form i think in that order they are calling for interviews

Interviews are carried out in batches so just wait u will get ur chance

did u got interview mail for tcs codevita???

Yes, it happened on Sept 16

Anyone still getting interview mail in october ?
Someone reply

Nope, results are out, no more Interviews are happening for CodeVita