Nothing here

Deleted from here. Sorry, you can’t find it here.

16 Likes

How about sorting Solved Problems in recent order?

1 Like

All problems are listed in decreasing recent order. I mean latest solved problem will be at last.
And you want to reverse the list. Right?

its showing green for whose rank is higher and red for whose rank is less.
i think it should be opposite

1 Like

Yes. That issue isn’t fixing. I am trying to fix that. You can help me with that contribution. Thanks for your feedback.

It looks pretty :smile:

1 Like

Thank you. Help me with your contribution in github.

Great app! Also your UI skills are amazing.

1 Like

Thank you. You can also continue same at given GitHub link.

Great work! nice UI

1 Like

Hey, there is one issue which I think you must be noted it down already but anyway, when both the persons have not participated in Long/Cook-off/Lunchtime, it is showing red for one and green for other one, is there any preference in this ? I think it should be red for both.

1 Like

Also, when you compare CF profiles, just some Front-end change : Friends to Friends of and Registered time and last online I really don’t get the content it is showing ex : 1590604417 , please correct me if I am wrong. The UI is great btw.

1 Like
  1. Yes, I didn’t put a check on equal conditions.

2. Actually I felt lazy on for making CF profiles. And left for those who are beginners and want to contribute on opensource project. So, that they can learn from CodeChef profiles and apply on CF profiles.

Thanks

1 Like

great!! just a small suggestion in comparison(country rank,global rank) mark green to the person who has low rank(good rank).

1 Like

Not every time. I tried to solve that but don’t know why isn’t it fixing. It would be great if you help me with that.

Thank you.

Cool Brother

1 Like

Thank you brother :smile:

1 Like

good experience. nice efforts.

1 Like

great app…atb

1 Like

Can you add Build/Setup instructions to Readme?

1 Like