NOVICE LOOKING FOR COMPANY

( Read through the bolded words to get a quick overview )
Hi geek-friends,
I know you would all be busy and excited while trying out the questions on this site. I am pretty much excited too.

I am a novice programmer who has learnt the basics of programming using Python as a language.

I found this site accidently (don’t remember how) and was since in awe of all the fun one would have while solving various problems as I inherently have a liking towards problem-solving.
But since I am only starting out, I feel as though there is an ocean of knowledge that one need to acquire on DS and Algo. So I get demotivated often thinking whether my small steps of learning who help me solve questions on contests.

So I am in search of companion(s) with whom I can connect and do pair-programming. I cannot help but think of all the fun that will be : helping each other out with resources, friendly-challenges amongst us, climbing the steep-learning curve together,etc. The companion can be anyone ( Beginner,intermediate or expert) and I am sure within a few days I will come to adapt to the level of the companion.

Please leave a reply if you would like to help me or either direct me to a community that can take in a beginner and help him learn.

Good noon.
Here is a picture of my city to make you smile. :slight_smile:
reflection-3239899_640
Image Credits : Image by aaron arun from Pixabay

Pair up with someone you know in IRL, online companions don’t work most of the time.

yeah you are right

yes we can pair up.I was also looking for a companion.

1 Like

Wow, your city has a similarity with my city.

The photo credit goes to @razul and it taken from busy.org

Hi @rohit768. How can I contact you ?

What’s the name of the city?

my email id : rohitpradhan768@gmail.com
u can mail me ur contact number there…so that we can contact further.

Start with DSA - Learn Data Structures and Algorithms | DSA tutorials | CodeChef

Initially you will get demotivated(Don’t give up) and trust me, slowly you will enjoy. Welcome to CP :hugs:

1 Like

@anon73162591 My city name is Dhaka. It is in Bangladesh.

1 Like

yes it is …take permission from admin
u can no way control wrong things there
so kindly delete it

Hello! I’m a novice too, and in a similar condition as you are (unfortunately). I try to pair up with my friends, but it’s not working. I would love pair up with you, as while reading your post, I feel like we both are in a very similar situation.

Found that link luckily and started working on problems in it. Thanks anyways.
As you said, I am getting demotivated. Think so you would have been in same situation and come out of it.

2 Likes

Don’t give up, take a break when you get demotivated.
Practice is the only mantra.

1 Like