October Easy'19 HackerEarth

Hi everyone,

I would like to invite you to participate in HackerEarth’s October Easy’19.The contest will start at 04:00 UTC, October 05, 2019

The problems are prepared by me, slappy , TheOneYouWant , Vivek1998299 and vamaddur and tested by Arpa. I hope you’ll find the problemset to be interesting.

You will be given 6 algorithmic problems to solve in 3 hours. Partial scoring will be used (you get points for passing each test case). Although the contest is targeted towards beginners, we hope even experienced problem-solvers find one or two problems to be interesting. The contest is rated and prizes will be awarded to the top 3 beginners (i.e. programmers with a rating of 1600 or less before the challenge starts) — $75, $50 and $25 Amazon gift cards respectively. In addition, there are T-shirts for the top 10.

Good luck & high ratings!

5 Likes

It would be great if they held this in evening like cf-rounds or CC short contests.

where the F*** are problems ?

5 Likes

@syntaxhacker :joy::joy::joy::joy: . Yeah bro , i was puzzled to see that

1 Like

Maybe that’s the problem we need to solve

12 Likes

There are no problems in the problems section . I’m reporting .

It was hackerearth :laughing:

1 Like

This time i will get first in leaderboard

1 Like

I think hackerearth developers hacked there own contest server.

1 Like

Where are the problems??

I tell every time my friends “hacker earth dhokebaaj hai!”.
And see , after months when i decide to participate on hackerearth ,It proves!

1 Like

Disappeared,god knows where they are.

sameeeeeeeee i will never participate in future contests its just shit . we can practice though.

Is there any chance of problems to be uploaded today??..Or I should stare and continuously refresh Hackerearth’s site for the next 2 hours 30 minutes…

1 Like

It Seems they will show all the problems(which will be very easy ones) in the last minute so that no one can do due to lack of time

it sucks… i usually woke after after 10am but today i woke up at 9:20 and what i see

Duuddeee wtf I’m literally on the floor :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Now problems are available

I submitted a soln and it was partially correct so i should get a tick in front of the problem why i am not getting that

hackerearth servers and their logic is bullshit. sometime it gets logged out and asks information sometimes theres no problem statement and sometimes the problem statement is about chocolates and explaination is about hairs . one symbol for hackerearth :fu: .

2 Likes