[OFFICIAL] Live DSA Learning Session 5 - Contest 3 - Part 1

Hi everyone,

This is a continuation of the DSA learning series live sessions.

So in this DSA Learning series , we plan to conduct some live sessions.

A session would generally be conducted by 1-2 volunteers and would be a live discussion (via text + video). The main purpose of these sessions would be to discuss the theory topics and then move on how to go about solving the problems of the contest.

For week 3, the 1st session is as follows:

• Topic:
    Live problem solving of the contest + theory for STL.

• Brief Description:
    I will be solving a few problems from contest 3 . I will try to make the logic of the solution and the implementation of the logic as clear as possible. These problems are primarily based on C++ STL so I would recommend that everyone familiarise themselves with the content provided on the contest page. Regardless, I will be going through some theory about the containers before solving.

• Session volunteer:
    Aryan Agarwala

• Date-Time:
    6 PM IST, 4th May 2020 (Monday)

• Duration:
    2-2.5 hours

• Platform for video conferencing:
    Zoom Meetings limited 100 seats
    Rest of the participants can join live on CodeChef’s YouTube channel

• To register:
    If you are interested just register by clicking on the Going button below the topic title at the top and Add it to your calendar for a reminder so that you don’t miss it :slight_smile:
    Entry to the session on Zoom will be on a first come first serve basis.

• Note from CodeChef:
    — These sessions are hosted by our volunteers. Kindly respect their efforts and time.
    — In case of any doubts, please post in the comments.

cc: @CodeChef-DSA-Learners-Group

[Update1] Zoom meeting details:

[Update2] Catch the YouTube Live stream here: [Official] DSA Learning Session 5 - Contest 3 - Part 1 - YouTube

[Update3] Kindly share your valuable feedback here: https://forms.gle/UMLD2uUs1eSEW8tL8

[Update4] Here are the codes that I wrote in the online session:

1. SAVKONO
  2. CVOTE
  3. EXUNC
  4. SUBPRNJL

Feel free to message me for any doubt on WhatsApp, Instagram, or CodeForces. (My Instagram and CodeForces handles are same as CodeChef).

12 Likes

Why is the session 4 video a private one on YouTube?

I had missed the lecture. I want to watch it. Please make it public if possible.

3 Likes

Sorry, it was a typo - fixed.

If we can’t enter zoom, where should we ask our questions?

You can ask on the YouTube Live chat and we will try to take questions from there.

1 Like

when the zoom live link be given?

1 Like

where is the Zoom link

Zoom Meeting details are updated in the above post.

problems solved in DSA learning series are not getting displayed in my account
any hint??