ONE MORE CHANCE TO FILL THE SCHOLARSHIP FORM FOR THE WINNERS FROM AUG LONG CHALLENGE

There are several queries of people, who have secured ranks and should have been awarded scholarship but they have not received any mail from codechef regarding this topic.
**There was a google form which should have been filled to avail this opportunity and the last date was most probably 15th August. It’s a request to codechef if they can give one more opportunity to the rank holders to fill the form. **

Everyone who secured ranks and wants to avail scholarship please follow up on this.

4 Likes

Yup. Did not realize that the last date was 15th. Would love another chance…

So what date you thought???

Thought it was something like within 15 days after the contest has ended…totally my mistake…but still…

1 Like

Well then, wait for another one since it’s your mistake after all and other people shouldn’t compensate for your mistake.

2 Likes

Actually i also didn’t filled the form when the contest ended. I came to know about this scholarship at 4pm and contest was over at 3 pm . So i thought that i missed the chance. Then i clicked on the link it was opening, Then i filled it first.Later i came to know that last date is 15. I thought contest over time over. And u thought of 15 days , Thats too much bro

Seems like there’s no other option

Even i missed filling it :frowning_face:

nothing happens
chod do yaar

na tum us scholarship paake billgates banoge
na tum us scholarship khoke bikari banoge

that was to encourage students to participate in contest
u participated and learnt something useful.
thats it

(our problem is that others got help and we didnt. if there was no scholarship at all…we would
have been perfectly alright.we should have been cautious enough to fill the form)

3 Likes