Only for girls? Codechef Summer Internship challenge!

I agree with it, the use of ‘she’ with reference to a 9-year-old post clearly signifies you want to correct yourself in any possible way. There is no one who is having a problem with the exclusive hiring of girls candidates(perfectly normal). The person who wrote this post is an individual with his/her opinions but you speak for the entire CodeChef. Maybe little maturity would help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well it might raise some misunderstandings, which it did I suppose!

1 Like

Well I actually am not much sure whom are you referring to. Although yeah I am not much aware about that 9 year old thing so cant comment on it

LOL :rofl: :rofl:

@why_always_tle, I agree that admin could have phrased it better, but regarding to CodeChef generalizing the intern as “she”, I can’t seem to find something wrong with it. The only reason why misunderstandings happened is OP’s immaturity and inability to comprehend the meaning and usage of the word “she”. Other than that, I don’t seem to find anything wrong with the document.

1 Like

admin earlier: used to reply once in a rare moon on important topics
admin now: replying in every 2 min with shit sarcasm…

(kya admin banega re tu?)

PS: don’t take 2 min literally, (one can never be so sure)

14 Likes

Lol, its funny to see how Admin and people arguing over petty matters

4 Likes

Haha. He’s the admin. Bhagwan se to daaro. Poora account delete kardega wo.

On a serious note. We need moderators in forum

8 Likes

@admin Codechef doesn’t have to associate with you (the person behind these posts) too. For that matter: or with me, but it does - if you think that’s a mistake, I’m the guy responsible for statement quality, explain why over e-mail to me and other relevant people. Don’t be an asshole, you passive-aggressive asshole.

You could have simply said that it’s not intended as a female-only position and the choice of pronoun to use is a language quirk. Short factual explanation for a misunderstanding, end of discussion on clear terms. Even better would be to avoid any arguments over pronouns and write “who will help develop”, but that’s beside the point.

23 Likes

Why care?

@xellos0 account will be deleted by @admin soon :rofl:, he owns this platform.

2 Likes

how much did you paid to Unacademy to become admin? (this question does not contravene any community guidelines )

1 Like

When did this platform become a battlefield for the mighty keyboard warriors? lol

1 Like

after codechef got associated with Unacademy !

3 Likes

I did overreact unnecessarily. Apologies.

4 Likes