Plagarised in FEBLONG2020

i have two id’s on codechef and my both id’s have same solution in FEBLONG2020
as i solved first three problem on my second id(not use generally)
also one of my submmition is same to another person but i solved more than him and i got a mail last evening that my submissions got cancelled what should i do… @admin ???
unknowingly i done that i dont heared about that rule so, i submmited three problem on first id and then just copied to another profile on codechef for incresing rating because i dont want to lose rating on my generally used id and rest of the problemes are solved only on that id which is my general id…
what next i have to do @admin pls do reply ???

2 Likes

It is the problem of having 2 account. You should read the rules before participate in the contest. :neutral_face:. Now, just wait for admin’s argument.

1 Like

i read that …

Woww…What do you expect actually?? Should this be allowed??

6 Likes

nooo…definitly no but i didn’t think about that a person can’t participate using two ids but one chanse should be given to me i will never do it again

AFAIK Codechef doesn’t ban on first plagiarism detect. So you just get a great drop in rating which you can recover(by participating further without plag.) if you deserve.

1 Like

what is your suggetion tell me i am felling much frustated right now i have given 10 days to this contest and by a small mistake i don’t want to lose my id…!!!

what i have to say in reply can you just tell me brief about it

You have to write a mail that you will not use your fake ID and you will deactivate your fake ID right now.
That’s the whole solution.

I don’t want to lose my rating is their any other way to regret !!!

There is no way without losing rating.

Now that we are talking about it, I was also planning on having two ids, one for lunchtime and cookoff and other for longs, because I am a beginner and not confident enough to do great in short contests and don’t want to loose rating… So is this against the rules as well??

There is no second chance in life. You should have read rules before participating.

3 Likes

Yes it is against the rule .

2 Likes

11 Likes

You were plagiarized tooo in jun2019 long chalange but your rating doesn’t affected how???
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I saw my rank increased(probably due to cheaters getting caught) so will my rating increase too??

No.

I dont think so

it seems that you have to face many frustrations lately…

2 Likes