Please post solutions of CCDSAP

https://www.codechef.com/ALPAST01

Can anyone provide solutions of problems of the contest?

4 Likes

In VERYHARD won’t we need just 5 BIT’s instead of 25 ? As the k is given so we will only build for that given k , rem can be [0-4] for that we need 5 ?

Thanks a lot. :slight_smile:

BADMATH doesnt need dp , normal resursion is enough as number of empty space in string is not more than 15.

2 Likes

where can I find the CCDSAP Advanced level problem which gave it(july 2019).I badly need to upsolve it

@admin
@vijju123

AFAIK they are not made public.

3 Likes

then can it be made private(unique link with lot of random letters) for those who participated in it

Can someone please provide the solution of Problem HASHRAD.

No. There is a lot of possibility of people leaking out the questions like that, especially those who failed to clear the exam.

I can share my code for BADMATH. Am I allowed to @vijju123 ?

so because of cheaters I understand

1 Like

for NOTSIEVE segmented sieve will find all primes in range but how to extend it to calculating score??

let i=p1^a1*p2^a2…pm^am
so i’ will be i divided by the prime factor with lowest power(exponent)
let that prime factor be pj
score=(a1+1)(a2+1)…(a(j-1)+1)(a(j+1)+1)…(an+1)

how will we calculate all this with segmented sieve in log(n) per number

So did u clear the exam ?

can you check my algorithm(CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone) in VERYHARD. I just want to know if my algorithm is correct as I know segment tree questions never get 100 in python

Plz can anyone share his or her solution of these questions

Sorry for delay. Was confirming. Yes you are allowed to share solutions for them. :slight_smile:

solution for BADMATH

1 Like

thanks sir

1 Like

I don’t think so since I got AC.

2 Likes

@vijju123 @l_returns @kshitij_789 @aryanc403 VERYHARD, I had used 1 segment tree where every node has unordered_map which stores remainders with frequency we can generate using value of given k(since k<=5 so map size will also be <=5). But it is giving TLE for subtask-2. Here is my code. Any suggestions to improve my code?

Edit: Since it is point update, so I don’t think lazy segment tree will help. Also, I had tried to give my input array as global variable but still TLE is coming.