Poor Test cases of DRCHEF

Some of the solutions which were giving wrong answers on the particular test cases are getting accepted plz @admin @alei look into this i have mailed it too codechef.

8 Likes

@admin @vijju123 @alei

yeah bro its true plz @admin look into this

1 Like

what else do u expect from codechef !!! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

10 Likes

agr bro abhi bhi check krein toh 750 accepted bhi WA Hojayega @admin @alei

1 Like

btw is the solution of the 2nd testcase in the sample testcases given in the problem having 9 as the right answer ? or is it 10 instead of 9 ??

7 Likes

It is what it is in the sample output.
Also what a stupid question!

1 Like

Thats correct, it should be 9

2 Likes

If it was wrong, it would have been corrected at the beginning of the contest only. Think before asking such silly questions.

1 Like

True

The third example…
3 10
20 1 110

its minimum days can also be 5 but in example output it’s given 6.

2 Likes

How ?

Read the question again, the infected people are doubled at the end of the day

The explanation you’re giving is totally wrong. Go through the question again.

I got it now,Thanks buddy !!!

Thanks for clarifying me.

We shouldn’t discuss anything regarding an on-going contest guys! @kshitiz1 You actually clarified a point for @tokyo_04… lol!

3 Likes

7 July, 03:00 IST. Additional test cases were added in DRCHEF. All submissions are being rejudged. Sorry for the issue.”

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

mine is still not check