Preparation for SE , SES/DSE , PP Interview ( Hack with infy and INFYTQ )

please, share the question and area of focus?

He asked about my project, 2-tier 3-tier architecture, he asked me to solve a code for - ticketing system in banks( people come for depositing, withdrawal, and any other purpose so how will you assign them given that there are 4 queues), he asked me what is my fav subject and asked me why didn’t you do the project related to your favourite subject, which lang will you use if you were given a project in a company java or python.

Yes bro

I received the mail for my SES interview 2 days ago and just completed it now.

First, The interviewer asked for an introduction along with some projects I’ve done.
Then was asked for the language I’m comfortable coding in and to share my screen and open a code editor/IDE anything.
The problem statement was, given a starting number and n as input, we need to find the next n prime numbers after that starting number (including starting number).

Then, was asked for a SQL query to create a student table with NAME, ROLL NO, AGE, BRANCH. Then asked to insert some values into it and then write a SELECT query to get all student names whose age is >20. (The thing to note here was that you have to create a DOB field in table instead of just a simple integer AGE because after one year if you run the same query the age will not be updated if stored as integer and this is the logic interviewer wanted). I made this mistake.

Then I was asked to present what projects I have done if I had them deployed live or can also run on local server in my system. They prefer if they can see what you built so keep your projects ready to show them.
We had a detailed discussion about projects for 25 minutes. Prepare projects very well.

3 Likes

How u solved the next n prime from a staring no , sieve of eratosthenes
?

I started with a basic approach.
Initialised a counter=0 to keep count of prime numbers.
Created a function to check if a number is prime.
Used a while loop until my counter is equal to required prime numbers. Inside the loop body I started from the input starting number and incremented it in every iteration and if the number is prime I incremented the counter and print the number.
The interviewer gave me the inputs and checked the answer. Was satisfied with this approach and moved on.

Anyone got the result whether selected or not?
If you got it after how many days did you get?

after 6 days

1 Like

Still haven’t received mail for SES.

1 Like

Same here. Just waiting for the email. It’s taking so much of time.

After how many days they will announce the interview result, any idea? Please tell anyone…

do they email directly. because my institute send me a message regarding this but not the company.

What did your institute message you?

That “Congratulations you are placed in Infosys thorugh Hackwithinfy 2020, best wishes”. But I hardly trust them. But it is written in infytq website that they will communicate results with the tnp department so it may be possible. Why don’t they communicate directly with the candidate like TCS.

They will first inform your institute and then you will get a mail later.
When did you complete your interview?

Even tcs will communicate with with institute first it happened with ours, and then the next day they sent the mail.

Congratulations!
What were your interview dates? If you could please go over your process’ timeline so we all could predict when can we expect our results!

Yes, sure, but I hardly trust my tnp officers… they are just buisness man… see my codechef profile… you will get know about which university I am talking.

I was Interviewed on 17/09 and I got sms from my institute on 07/10.

Yeah I won’t disagree for that… they really are business man…
I don’t know when you will gey the mail but I’m sure you will definitely get it. Infosys is really going slow with these interviews…
Will we get to know if we weren’t selected?