Preparation for SE , SES/DSE , PP Interview ( Hack with infy and INFYTQ )

Don’t write in resume then .

do we get full salary in training period or if not how much we get

1 Like

Bro , pehle join to hone de :sweat_smile:

do u have any idea about it?

They pay approx 22k for SES , 32k for PP in training time.

2 Likes

jiska jiska aaj interview hua please post your experience here

1 Like

please share here what questions were asked to you…

1 Like

My query is that for a question in Application Form that is “Have you taken any test with infosys Limited?” I kept YES and HackWithInfy round 2 date(31-may-2020) ,Is it valid or not .is there any problem in getting interview mail…

Anybody who had interview today, pls share ur experience

1 Like

can you suggest resources for aptitude as well?

Bro there are many sites , just google .

kisi ka hua tha aaj interview??
post your experience here…

Please post your experience it will help other people like us

Anyone who has got mail for interviews of hackwithinfy

If Anyone who have attended the interview today, please share your interview experience here?

@rah2k18ul bro, please share your interview experience.

Hello guys most of you are requesting me to share my interview experience.So I am sharing my experience .Basically
it was resume based interview.

First of all interviewer asked me to introduce myself. Then there was detailed discussion on projects for 10 min.
Then he started asking ds algo questions like use of hashmap, diff b/w arraylist and linkedlist.

Then I was asked to explain and code for bubble sort , he also asked me one question related to maximum subarray.
Then he asked some query from dbms related to normalisation and architecture and one simple sql query.

At last there were some hr questions like why infosys and my preferences related to location.

given a table find the count of each entry

sofware development lifecycle

Black box testing white box testing etc

coding was done on chat

Conclusion study DBMS os computer network ds algo project and oops

interview duration:-45 min

2 Likes

this is how my interview was done @mahisuper @s

2 Likes

Dude you sure is this your interview, because all I can sense is this is copy pasted + compiled from yesterday’s chat on one of the group and you were not that guy !

1 Like

Which platform they use for interview and coding, and how many interviewer was there ? @rah2k18ul