Problem setting on Codechef

Very recently I applied for setting of problems on Codechef using the google form that they have here. I was immediately sent a mail asking me to upload the NDA and also the test generator assignment (if needed).
I submitted the necessary docs but didnt get a reply ever since. I couldnt hold my anxiety and re-applied using the same form. Same procedure. No reply as yet. Umm, can someone tell if this delay is normal, or I can sadly assume that my application(s) for some reason have been rejected?
Any help on this @admin ? Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @chari407! I too wanted to apply for the same but you might have noticed we need to give a GTalk ID. I googled and found that GTalk is officially dead for Windows. Can you please say how you worked it out?

We will change our application process for problem setting. The idea is that a problem setter can directly send his/her ideas. One can only become a problem setter if his/her ideas are approved. For now, if you have some questions that you want to be used in some contest, please send the problem idea/statements along with expected solution/s with constraints.

1 Like

i think GTalk ID means your hangouts username;.

1 Like

Yeah. I submitted my hangouts username.

Oops! Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Thanks DP. :wink: