Problems with the June Challenge. Beginner

I’m a beginner with CodeChef and I use Python 3. I have a problem with uploading the problems in the June Challenge. Well, actually my problem is that in the problem “Chef and String” I get a TLE, it says it takes 5.01s. I’ve tried a lot of different things in the bulk of the problem but the time is always the same. I’m almost positive I have a problem getting the input (I’ve seen some other posts arguing it’s a common problem, but I haven’t found the solution), but I don’t know what to do neither where to ask :slightly_frowning_face:
What should I do? The input is a integer T (the number of tests to be done) and a string N.
Oh, I don’t know if I can ask this, in that case I’m so sorry :frowning: but I have not posted any specific code nor things like those. I’m getting very frustrated with this problem, because I’m almost sure it’s not problem of the code itself but the ‘other things’.
Hope someone can help me!
PS: I forgot to say, the code run properly with the test data given in the problem and did it really fast (less than 0.01s -I don’t know if that’s fast for programmers, but it is for me indeed-).

1 Like

Everything is correct , the problem is in the algorithm that you are using. Try reducing the loops

1 Like

@wickedknight please remove your post, you can not discuss time complexity or anything related to a problem of an ongoing contest

1 Like

ok…i was just naming the concept, sorry.
Sorry if it was against the guidelines