Provide pdf file for every question in the contest

Respected Admin , i found that it is very difficult to solve the problems of codechef in offline mode bcoz of no pdf file provided for the questions . I tried to save the file from the browser but it not so handy to use later…! other sites provide pdf version for every problems , so i was wondering if u could provide the same too…
Thank you

1 Like

One solution to this is by taking the problem screenshot. It works fine .

1. Just print (Ctrl+P) the page if you’re on chrome and the page will have a save as pdf option. Thus, you can save the whole page for solving problems later.
  2. You can use awesome screenshot(Plugin for chrome) to take the screenshot of whole page and not only the visible are.

P.S. - Please upvote if this answer helped you. I am trying to increase my Karma so that i can ask my own doubts.

2 Likes

For offline viewing, you might want to have a look at: GitHub - captn3m0/codechef: Codechef Problems viewer with an offline copy of all practice problems from codechef
Codechef Practice Problems
It probably isn’t updated from a while though.

1 Like

screenshots of problem won’t work if it length is not fitted to the screen…!! what will you do thenn.?? should i take multiple screen shots for same problem and watch them seperately everytime…!!how hetic would that be …!! think before u downvote anything…!

1 Like

thanks @aman… ur suggestion are really helpful !

thanks @vsp4 :slight_smile:

First of all you can zoom out the screen to fit your “trivial” problem . This can be done by using CTRL + - key combination in your chrome. Secondly , if you want get pdf of your problem page you can use this chrome extension.

If you are angry why I got you a little dent on your so called karma collection , it’s because you lack proper research before putting up your problem.