Python ide

anytime i try to use the input function in my python code, the code display error message.
i have checked my code and it looks error-free

Recheck if you’re using Python 2 or 3.
Use raw_input() for Python 2, input() for python 3.

You Might be Using Python 2.X

i use python 3.6 , the online ide of this codechef. my code is quite correct and works on another platform
@rude009 and @nihith123 pls if you have used it on this platform, i would love to know how it worked

may be u have to provide custom input
as per the input format
just try copy pasting input given in problem and see

Writing Python using IDLE or the Python Shell is great for simple things, but those tools quickly turn larger programming projects into frustrating pits of despair. Using an IDE, or even just a good dedicated code editor, makes coding fun—but which one is best for you? Requirements for a Good Python Coding Environment

So what things do we really need in a coding environment? Feature lists vary from app to app, but there are a core set of features that makes coding easier:

• Save and reload code files
    If an IDE or editor won’t let you save your work and reopen everything later, in the same state it was in when you left, it’s not much of an IDE.
  • Run code from within the environment
    Similarly, if you have to drop out of the editor to run your Python code, then it’s not much more than a simple text editor.
  • Debugging support
    Being able to step through your code as it runs is a core feature of all IDEs and most good code editors.
  • Syntax highlighting
    Being able to quickly spot keywords, variables, and symbols in your code makes reading and understanding code much easier.
  • Automatic code formatting
    Any editor or IDE worth it’s salt will recognize the colon at the end of a while or for statement, and know the next line should be indented.

Of course, there are lots of other features you might want, like source code control, an extension model, build and test tools, language help, and so on. But the above list is what I’d see as “core features” that a good editing environment should support.For additional information on several topics visit Data Recovery Dubai.