Rating is not updated of starters 89 div 3 please check the issue

Describe your bug

Rating is not updated of starters 89 div 3 please check the issue. what is this going on this not acceptable.

Screenshot

Additional info

2 Likes

Same with me, please check

I solved 5 problems in starters 89 and my ranking is 1098 but my codeChef ranking doesn’t change

There is no update about the contest that I have attended.
I had attended starters 89 contest recently.
please check into the issue as soon as possible.

Describe your bug

Screenshot

Additional info

Describe your bug

Screenshot

Additional info

My score is not updated after completing the staters89 contest Please take action asap.

There is no update about the contest that I have attended.
I had attended starters 89 contest recently.
please check into the issue as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Yeah same with me, in the profile it’s not being showed and the rating is also not updated, couldn’t even see the live rating graph on starters 89 page.

1 Like

Same here

It’ll take a few hours to get updated.

2 Likes

@admin hello i today participated in today’s starters div4 contest my rating before contest is 1373 but when the contest starts my rating graph starts from 1339 how is it possible my hardwork is getting wasted please look into this matter. mistake is from your end only and please correct my rating…

2 Likes

Same with me

@admin why I am still not getting my rating as this was my first participation in contest and still in rating graph section it is mentioned no participation?
Please look into the issue and try to fix it.
Thank You.

same thing happened to me

still didn’t update for me

1 Like

No update of starters89

@admin kindly provide update on starters 89

It’s been 12 hours, the score is not updated and the live ratings graph was showing the wrong starting point. Why is there no response from your end? Never expected such delay.

1 Like

Describe your bug

My score was not updating from yesterday's contest.

Screenshot

Additional info

same, my score from yesterday’s contest is also not updated