Rating Update has been done wrongly

Describe your issue

The issue i m facing here is that in the starters 110 division 2 the rating graph has been touched to 1765 which was the last peak point in the whole contest duration but after the contest the rating got updated to 1752 instead of 1765.

I though to take part in the next contest just to check if it was some glitch but it wasn’t the starting of the graph was 1752 itself and i think it kinda hurts to see the wrong update in the rating which has been done to the user.

Screenshot

bug report cc

Additional info

Please kindly look forward into this glitch as well and also the rating graph for the starters 111 has been taken away in the mid of the contest(many user faced it as well) and also there is a slow updation of solved problems during the contest which i m not sure whether it results in decrease of rating or not but please kindly look forward into these bugs/glitches.

Thanking You

Hey, your final rating update is correct. The live rating was wrong because there were a lot of submissions and the system was not taking into account all those submissions.

Your final rating based on your final rank in contest, which is correct.

Hiii broo, i find your profile very cool, can you provide your codeforces profile. thanks <3

HerDaddy