Ratings dropped!

I have used Big Int class to solve challenge question of JANUARY LONG challenge.

I have copied my code from :https://sites.google.com/site/indy256/algo_cpp/bigint

I have got email about the similar codes:

Other code

MY CODE

I knew that I made a mistake by not adding attribution(I read codeofconduct now).

Is there any chance that they will restore my ratings??

Any experience??Anyone??

EDIT:Any experienced person??

No…But u may try,that is what you can do at best…

1 Like

You can send an e-mail stating your concern to help@codechef.com . Check the blog about " how to get my ratings back ".

Read this link if you want to know more about plagiarism and how it is handled by codechef.

Contact number to get in touch with Codechef => Office: (022) - 30797709 (Weekdays 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm).

Yes, codechef does restore ratings. See this and this post where the ratings of concerned users were restored.

1 Like

Have you experienced that?

Thanks for the information and +ve feedback!
After 1.5 hrs of saddened life I have observed that I have also given attribution in my code (By luck :slight_smile: :)At that time,I didn’t knew that it is mandatory) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I have mailed them.

Feeling wonderful :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Well that’s good, it (attribution by luck !!) will help you when codechef re-evaluates their decision regarding your submission(s).

Hope they take the correct decision. :smiley:

@rudra_sarraf Yes I have.I compiled my code on IDEOne once & some jackass copied it. They cancelled all my solutions. I had a heated conversation with them for a long hour which proved to be of no good. They dropped my ratings from 58xx to 23xx and I am yet to make up for the loss. I hope u don’t face identical judgement.

1 Like