RATINGS STILL NOT UPDATED

Well Mr. @cpaddict

1. Having a username of vijju1231 is not illegal
  2. I haven’t misused this username in anyway
  3. The profile picture i currently have is available on google.

So get your facts right before you call someone fraud

18 Likes

Instead of arguing who is real and who is fake, can we get back to the main problem that our ratings are not updated?

13 Likes

Who is vijju ???
Really excited for new ratings. Expecting to become a 4*

1 Like

Same here, i can’t say what star will i have finally tho :joy: I wonder how long it’s gonna take

5 Likes

The top contributor, moderator, … for discuss. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry if I offended you Mr. Vijju…

edited my comment with different phrase :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

From my past experience, CC always takes about a week to update the rating. So may ask you if this is your first time participating in Long Challenge? :smiley:

2 Likes

I have participated in three and it never took this long.

1 Like

As far as i can remember, last lunchtime or cookoff was updated within an hour :thinking: i guess since there are 3 rating change scheduled that’s why it’s taking time?:thinking:

1 Like

YUP!

Idk. Last time I participated in a CC contest before this was Sep Long last year. Maybe CC improve during the period?

Summer park you are a professional , I thought you were a student . BTW where do you work ?

1 Like

I’m not a student, and I’m freelancing right now

1 Like

Since there are 3 rated contest, what will be order of reading update…
Also does rating falls if we had submitted a wrong choose in contest and zero correct code.

2 Likes

Excited to become 2* after yesterday’s contest :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

LMAO

Lets argue then.

1. No, having that username is not illegal.
  2. True
  3. True

But you are clearly a fraud coz https://www.codechef.com/users/vijju123_ . Imposting as someone - especially mods and admins - is a suspension-worthy offense (as it can lead to fraudulent cases happening). So I’d advise just stay clear of any trouble :slight_smile:

And to rest of the world - the reason his nickname comes when you tag @vijju is because his real name is vijju123_ XD

6 Likes

What’s going to be the mechanism of rating update for cook-off and long challenge…
Like if someone has given div1 cookoff and long challenge whose rating change is prioritized first.
Like first changes in LONG which come or changes in COOKOFF will come? @admin

1 Like

vijju1231 is fraud

2 Likes

LONG THEN ICM THEN COOKOFF. Also the division at the start of the contest would be considered so if a person was in Div 2 and then after long he enters Div 1 , his ICM performance and Cook-off performance would be still based on Div 2.

3 Likes