Reach Equilibrium(EQUILIBR)

Question link: link text

Please someone explain sample test case of above question with required calculation.

1 Like

Ask this question in commets section of question. And close this question. Asking here is not allowed as per codechef rules.

I have also asked query about the same question but no one replied.

I have asked in comment section of question yesterday but no one has replied yet.

^^ This is not an acceptable argument to ask this here. Wait a while you will get a reply.

i would request admin to please approve our comments and reply our queries in the comment section,as i too didn’t got any reply on my comments.

Me too !! I also commented same query about giving values of P and Q instead of direct answer… haven’t got a reply…

You would have a got a upvote from me for this question if it didn’t broke rules :smiley:
I suggest you to close your question for now… wait 24 hrs after commenting…

I feel this is a genuine request. But please put this all under CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD rather than a new one.

It is OK to request the SETTER or setting panel for the explanation, but its NOT OK to ask community members for that. I hope the point is clear :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have asked this query HERE

Posting this to avoid duplicate threads further… And for u guys to check reply there…