Regarding Bug in Calculation of July Long Challenge Rating

I participated in July Long Challenge Division 1. However on 3rd July night, due to a certain issue, my rating suddenly fell down and I was forced to submit in Division 2 and I got a wrong answer overthere. However, after sometime the rating got updated back to its original value, and I submitted rest of my solutions in Division 1. But today, when the rating of the contest was calculated, I was judged in both the divisions. And as a result my rating fell due to the calculation of division 2 ratings by 160 points as I didn’t submit any correct answers in division 2.
Kindly anyone help me what should I do now. @admin please look into this. I did mention this issue to the problem setter @rishup_nitdgp and to @admin in the comment section of chefina and swaps problem but no one tried to reply me. Please anyone help me in this matter.
Thanks in advance.

Here is my pic as you can see, I got +60 points for my performance in July Long Challenge Division 1 at the same time I lost -159 points for my performance in July Long Challenge Division 2. How can I be rated in both the contests. Please help me in this matter.

1 Like

I didn’t understand??

I was too affected by the same problem… but it is fixed now