NQT (National Qualifier Test) notification has been released. Unlike previous years where NQT is confined only for TCS Ninja and Digital recruitments, this year NQT has changed alot. NQT Score can be used for applying for many companies which have collaborated with TCS. This score is valid for a period of 2 years.
According to the trusted sources, NQT can be written by:
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
although all the above students can write exam, but TCS will only consider 2021 YOP students for interviews.
Registration starts on 25th September 2020
Registrations Ends on 17 October 2020
Exam Dates: 24, 25, 26 of October 2020.
Registration link: https://iur.ls/nqttns
Test Pattern and Mode of Exam:
Basic pattern for NQT is:
Verbal Ability (30 mins for 24 Questions)
Reasoning Ability (50 mins for 30 questions)
Numerical Ability (40 mins for 26 questions)
This test pattern is common for all who are appearing for nqt. However if you want to get into IT Sector with NQT, you need to opt for additional section (Subject NQT) at the time of registration which is mandatory.
The test pattern for subjective nqt is
- Programming logic (15 mins for 10 questions)
- Coding section (45 mins for 2 questions)
Summing up all these, you will have 180 minutes for 92 questions.
You have 2 options to choose from in case of Mode of Exam
- Online (Remote Proctored)
- Offline (TCS iON test centres)