Revisiting my Passion to build developers community: Launching The Coder's Club

Hellloooo!

To all the amazing programmers on CodeChef :wave::rocket: :sunglasses:

To all those who do not know me, Iโ€™m Vikesh, I interned at CodeChef for around 11 Months back in 2013 and later went to San Francisco to join Slack as Test Automation Engineer.

Since 2017, Iโ€™m building on my startup and it is growing quite well, I had created the Programmers and Developers community, long back in 2016 but I had to shut it down due to some personal reasons.

Well, here I am, coming back to the place where it all started, itโ€™s true we come back to the origin again and again, and history rewinds itself back.

Today Iโ€™m happy to announce that we are launching the Coderโ€™s Club, a place for developers and students to come together and discuss all things related to hiring, internships, programming, hackathon, and Open Source projects. We are also going to launch Monthly contests with prizes up to $1000 to the top 3 performers. It also includes monthly Open Source projects as well.

More details can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thecodersclubhq [ No Fee, No extra steps, CodeChef members can get in ASAP]

Letโ€™s bring a community of devs at one place and work together in growing everyone together :slightly_smiling_face:

Any questions?

Please drop comments and I will be happy to answer all your questions.

~
Vikesh

3 Likes