Prepare for an exciting and thriving career in Engineering with the third season of JumpStart. If there’s fire in your belly and you breathe technology, this is going to be your bootcamp to everything Next in your career. At JumpStart:
- You will get to experience Engineering in the real world and what it truly means at Publicis Sapient.
- You will learn how technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and AR/VR are leveraged to transform how we live and work.
- Through our case studies and the journeys of our people, you will learn how we are changing the face of digital for our clients.
- You will get guidance from our leaders who will answer all your queries about your career, Engineering, success and more.
- You will network with fellow students from top Engineering schools from across the country and share your journeys with each other.
- There is going to be some learning, some explorations and a lot of fun!
How to participate
- Hackathon kicks off on 17th October 2020
- Be among the top scorers to get an invite to Jumpstart 2020
- Get ready for Jumpstart 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Hackathon Participation:
Pre-final and final year students of B.Tech and Integrated Dual Degree Program (B.Tech + M.Tech),
Mathematics & Computing
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Electrical Communication
Colleges: IIT (BHU, Bhubaneswar, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kgp, Mandi, Patna, Roorkee, Ropar), ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIIT (Hyd, Bangalore, Allahabad, Delhi), BITS (Pilani, Hyd, Goa), IGDTUW, Guindy Engg. College, DTU, BMSCE, NSIT, Cummins
Prizes: MacBook, iPhone, IPad, and Referral Tshirt, and Amazon vouchers.