Scalar Hiring Challenge - 2020

It’s a great opportunity for getting Internship or Full-time roles at Scalar

Eligibilty: graduating in 2021/2022

Details: The challenge will comprise of 5 problems and will focus on Data Structures and Algorithms

Date and time: 08 AUG 2020 09:00 PM IST

Venue: https://www.scaler.com/contest/scalerhiring?rcy=1&rce=ef86b0410c39

2 Likes

Bro please stop this spamming now

1 Like

Bro this is for hiring purpose not for admission purpose so it’s not a kind of spamming and another thing is lot of students are searching for interns and FTE so it would help them. Peace :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Atleast 10 people people had previously posted this. And all they are doing is to get goodies by referral. Maybe your intention was not that and I apologise for that, but still repeated posts are always an irritation

1 Like

Sorry bro, I was not active in last 3-4 days and I really didn’t know that this has been already posted. Sorry if this wasted your time although one of my reason for posting was goodies also XD

2 Likes

Who doesn’t want free goodies XD

1 Like

Seems like Scalar became famous after that video😂

Those who are posting bcz of referal and after 100 or 200 referral they give hoodie or bag like that , let me clear they don’t give last year from my link 150+ people register and still they don’t give anything.

“Nhi degi” :joy::joy:

2 Likes

i also not got any t-shirt from them after scoring 1st rank in university if there discovery challenge.

1 Like

I know but I guess it is due to Covid and yesterday they mail about it, and hopefully we will get that tshirt

1 Like

what did you get by Techgig Gladiators? you posted that for goodies I guess…hahha

3 Likes

Nothing :weary:

@ssrivastava990 Bro do you get some reward from Codechef for being the highest contributor. Just asking :sweat_smile:

LMAO… NO :rofl: , But yeah I really hope that some day I get some laddus and will buy CC tshirt / Bag / Bottle or something memorable . @admin

Bro I thought that CC gives laddus to Top Contributors :joy:

1 Like

No bro .

no, because there is no downvote here , u can even say something completely meaningless and still some people will like it. u can create posts for personal benifit and u still get likes .
so people getting more likes are not always most helpful to community.

2 Likes

You give literally every rated contest…so you’d get 100% attendance participation reward which is 1000 laddus…so you can buy a t-shirt and water bottle with that.

ye scheme to sunne me kaafi achi lg rhi hai…hahahha

1 Like

It is very tough to give all contest for 1 year (due to hectic schedule) but if you only want to get laddus and don’t care about your ratings…you can do just 1 Q in every contest.