Semifinals result of Techgig code gladiator 2019

Your rank is 379 :slight_smile:

I would have got selected in finals if I knew they at least provide stay…
I didn’t submit ques… regret :sweat_smile:

Thats the most important discussion we do about ACM ICPC rather then about difficulty of problems :wink::joy:
Check discuss.

:joy::joy::joy: But why u at least participate, and after selection it’s your call, to go into finale or not.

is this for all contestants or they invited them , and one request to all if there is any competition like this then plz notify us also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah had some other works to do… so missed it

I didn’t see that competition on hackerearth. The link was shared on our college grp so we made a team and participated.

No there is no reimbursement for travel. I asked the contact person specified in the finale guidelines anmol.mehta@timesinternet.in and he said there would be no travel reimbursement of any manner

are you going for finals??

HII GUYS my rank in semifinal is 131.can you suggest me that i should go or not in the final ?

i m coming this year and u??

yes I’m coming…but my tickets are in waiting til now…

BTW where you are from

Oh… Nice I hope u will come I m from Jaipur Rajasthan and u…

Lucknow, UP…

If u can afford travel expenses then surely u should come.

I am selected for the final. Can anybody tell me the major topics which I should practice before the final on 23rd June?

@anon13835146 @anon55659401 will help

Last year there was a question related to graphs , so I think you can expect a question related to graphs. But I don’t think you can predict from which domain the question will come . Last year they allowed us to search the web so the question will not be any standard problem .

2 Likes

Hi,
Any idea whether the onsite round of Barclay will be a normal coding event or a development kind of stuff ?

I think it is a hackathon.