As a small preamble, last year, there have been a few problems. My main hypothesis atm is still that there was a leak on codechef’s side. The codechef team decided to completely ignore the problem, which I can understand even though that made me very angry and made me leave this website.
I know that, in order to solve this problem, the korean teams/contestants started submitting everything at the last minute, in order to avoid any leak (if you wondered why it was the case).
I know my volatility value is most likely f**ked already, but long challenges are still kinda unique in the ecosystem so I guess I’m ready to give it another try
So here is my question: Is this precaution still necessary? Should I hold my code until the end of the contest? Was there any statement about this problem during my absence?