Slow Judge on Codechef

It’s slow for the practice session too…please look into the issue…

Exactly, bro! The questions seems easy to me but their online judge is talking a lot of time, Codeforces .

Its taking a lot of time guys 20 min and still counting

Now its enough i quit
Waited 30 mins just to see a WA verdict

Though they use cloud based servers for judging, it is still slow. :thinking:

2 Likes

I think due to shifting of ownership they are making changes and it is affecting them

1 Like

Hmm, well it was quite surprising seeing Unacademy in the picture.

1 Like

No offence :slight_smile:

Screenshot_2020-06-24 gajab bejjati hai yaar meme - Google Search

1 Like

LOL

LOL, I left the contest because (so called feature) of 18 min long queue for single problem.
dammn I don’t have so much patience to submit another solution and wait for 20 more minutes

3 Likes

same happens with me, I left the contest because of 18min long queue for a wrong answer. I don’t have enough patience of submitting another solution and waits for more 20+ minutes

Screenshot_2020-06-24 aise cheating hogi to me nhi khelunga meme - Google Search

2 Likes

nice collection of memes xD

2 Likes

@sarthak_eddy Yes, I also heard that they upgraded their servers after a failed Lunchtime. After that it was all good and today the same situation again arrived

1 Like

We currently do not use the cloud checkers for external unrated contests, and this will be the case for a few more weeks.

1 Like

Where are editorials for this contest.

I will post it soon.

ok is it me or it just got so bad in last few months even practice takes too much time to just load the question?