So much participation

what is the reason of having so much participation in august long challenge?

1 Like

Maybe Scholarship in CCDSAP

2 Likes

Or New Admissions in Colleges :laughing: everyone from CS IT ECE is fired up right now , I remember i was too

14 Likes

Only reason is scholarship on the certification program xD

5 Likes

fired up ri8 now and getting cold day by day:sweat_smile:

1 Like

The FREE effect .

Even invited fake participation from my college!
See the first one…

scholarship handle :laughing:

Because first question is so easy

second,third and fourth questions also have too much submissions this time around.

Because there is scholarship for CCDSAP and we Indian love scholarships .
Well it would also mean more traffic on codechef and more people will come to know about codechef. That is nice by the way. ^ __ ^

Yup, I was not expecting that at all.

@helewrer3
First 5 questions from Div 2 were easy to be honest ! Only the ENCODING required a little thinking but yes too much submissions this time haha :laughing:

1 Like

Yup, the freshers are way too on-fire right now, be it scholarship or whatever.
Stuff will normalize again from next month onwards :slight_smile:

PS - Tho, I should not say this as I am technically (unknowingly or otherwise) a part of that fresher wave too :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@helewrer3
haha :laughing: Best of Luck ! :+1:

2 Likes

True. The first 6 questions in Div 2 were purely mathematics/pattern based. They gave me a false sense of accomplishment.

2 Likes

Even the predictor broke for Div2. :stuck_out_tongue: I had to add pagination and load 1000 entries per page.

4 Likes

well that’s good then. made you handle corner case like this one :smiley:

1 Like

Yes better break in long where I’ve time to fix. I don’t know what would’ve happened if it broke during cook-off or lunchtime. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yeah noticed that :laughing: still nice job at keeping it running. It’s a usefull tool

3 Likes