Solutions Visibility in Team Contests

Lets suppose that my teammate submits a solution from the team account, and it gives a WA verdict. If I want to debug the code written by my teammate, can I see that solution during the contest from my personal account?

@vijju123, can you help me out with this query?

AFAIK yes if the contest allows you to login from multiple PCs - but I needed that around 2-3 years ago when I first gave Snackdown. Not sure if it changed since then.

1 Like

Does it happen in ICPC Online Qualification Round? Are we allowed to submit from any of our personal accounts, or only from the team account?

Only one team account afaik.

1 Like

So, effectively, I cannot see my team submissions from my own personal account in the middle of the contest. Did I get it right?

I am not sure about submitting and viewing from another account. iirc it’s not allowed to view/submit from multiple accounts. Only team account can be used.
But it doesn’t matter. You can ask one person to submit :stuck_out_tongue:
Just mail him the code after writing it.

2 Likes

You won’t even be able to view the contest page from personal account AFAIK.

1 Like

But problems are available maybe. They gave some Google drive Link as well iirc ? Or it was some another contest :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes, you are right.(Although in starting 10 mins the link were not working.

Yup they will make sure that questions are not public before it starts. So might take 5 mins to add ques maybe. Though 10 mins seems more.

1 Like