I know very little in CP, which topics should I know for INOI ? The things that I know are
- Very basic DP
- Very asic Graph Algos (DFS, BFS, Minimal Spanning Tree, DAG, Floyd Warshall, Dijkstra and nothing else)
- Very basic data strucutres (Map, Vector, Segtree, BST, DSU)
In particular, I don’t know
- Any number theory algo
- Any geometry algo
- Any other data structures/graph algo
So some questions:
- Which other things should I learn for INOI ? Are things like Flows/Hashing relevant for INOI ? Any string algos which are needed for INOI ?
- Like map, vectors, what other things of C++ STL (or whatever that’s called) are good to be familiar in ?
- How the difficulty of INOI problems, compared to, say - USACO Gold/Plat/CF Div 2/1 problems ?
- Where I can find good problems with solutions on Floyd Warshall/Dijkstra/etc ? I can’t find tags with them on codeforces.
- Which one should I use: “%printf %scanf” or “cin/cout with ios::syncwithstdio” ? (I use cin/cout now, so if it’s better to use the former then I have to be familiar with them).