I’ll be preparing for INOI this year(with hope that I clear ZIO/ZCO), so, what are some good books/websites/courses/or even anything at all that can aid one in preparation. Similar questions have been asked before but have recieved very low interest.
These are some Books I know of that are good:
- Algorithms Unlocked (Cormen)
- Intro to Algorithms (Cormen)
- The Algorithm Design Manual (Skiena)
- The Hitchhikers guide to Programming (The book’s good for the code snippets)
- Concrete Mathematics (Donald Knuth)(I personally feel a strong discrete math background helps one)
More resources will be highly appreciated…