Started a YouTube Channel on Data Structure and Algorithms

Hi Guys!!!

I’ve started a YouTube channel on Data Structures and Algorithms. The only intent for opening this channel is to provide some kind of help to those students who are new to this field.

Do visit my channel once and if you find those videos helpful then please share it with your friends. That’s how we can grow this community.

Apart from DS/Algo I’ll also create a full-fledged tutorial on Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible and Terraform. So stay tuned.

Channel Link: RedCoder - YouTube

Thank you!!!

5 Likes

i am not here to do discourage you , but it is 1000th youtube channel i am seeing from tech community this year. please do something different this time.

Apart from DS/Algo I will upload videos on Cloud and DevOps. So don’t get disheartened :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

And what is wrong with that ?

10 Likes

Well @hetp111 there is nothing wrong with that.In general , likes and subscribers motivates youtubers. But many people already had subscribed their favorites one’s
so no one will go through the new channels until it is something different than rest of them.
So he has suggested to try something different which will give a new feel to users.

1 Like

Sure!! will soon upload Docker and Kubernetes tutorials as there are not much content of it on YouTube.

9 Likes

great initiative bro…your way of explanation is amazing.

1 Like

Apart from DS/Algo I’ll also create a full-fledged tutorial on Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible and Terraform. So stay tuned.

Till now you can check out ML Playlist

ML Playlist: Face Recognition using Python | Machine Learning - YouTube

2 Likes

Uploaded another video: Check if two nodes are on the same path or not in a Binary Tree. It’s an underrated problem and has been asked in many interviews. So, do check it out.

Link: Check if Two Nodes are on Same Path or Not in a Binary Tree | Part-1 | Tree Data Structure - YouTube

i hope we will see some amazing content on your channel. keep it up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure…I’ll soon come up with some amazing questions.

New video out: Count No of Ways to Reach Destination of Matrix Using BFS

Link: Count no of Ways to reach the Destination in a Maze using BFS | BFS on 2D Maze - YouTube

Hi guys!

Uploaded a video on “Print all possible paths from Top Left to Bottom Right of Matrix”. I’ve given a detailed explanation of how exactly the Backtracking Algorithm works. So please watch this video and let me know the feedback.

Link: Print all Possible Paths from Top Left to Bottom Right of a Matrix | Backtracking Tutorial - YouTube

Hi Guys!!

I’ve uploaded another video on Backtracking: “Combination of Numbers from 1 to N having Sum N”
Do check it out.
And please subscribe to my channel.

Video link: Combination of Numbers from 1 to N having Sum 'N' | Backtracking Tutorial | Combination Sum - YouTube

Thanks!

New Video: “Find all Subsets of any given Array using Backtracking”
Check it out now.

Please Like, Share and Subscribe !!!

Totally agree. Everyone has some choice, like some likes to watch Errichto, some tourist, etc. discouraging someone is not quite a good gesture. Me too thinking to continue working on my channel and upload DS/Algo content but too lazy or overthinker to do it.
By the way here it is Zyber - YouTube

hannah and clay - weaknesses? atleast post something that doesn’t suck

Hi Guys!!!
Uploaded a video on Longest Possible Path between two Points in a Matrix
Do watch this video till the end.
And, Please Subscribe to my Channel.
Need your Support.

Hi Guys!!!
Uploaded Another Video: Print Root to Leaf Path with Given Sum
Do watch this video till the end.
And, Please Subscribe to my Channel.

Hi Everyone!!!