Streak lost for last 7 days. Problem Solving Progress reverted to 7 days ago approx

Describe your issue

I’ve been consistent since May 13 - doing around 20 questions per day on average maybe, not missing a single day. I have, as of right now 582 questions done on my profile (which is correct, but there are other problems still) - a while ago the interface showed 480 and the gold badge was gone - I couldn’t take screenshot for this, but some problems still remain, as shown in the screenshot that I’m attaching now - the streak I had is set to 0, even for days when I submitted problems and got certificates. I haven’t skipped a single day yet. Also, the string, arrays, basic math, sorting practice - I already have certificate in them, and till noon they were all done on the interface as well, but now they aren’t counted anymore - it shows that there are many problems remaining but when I click them it shows 100% progress? There are other issues as well, my progress in more courses is reverted back (but I don’t have certificates to prove that because they aren’t complete) - the number of problems I solved is reduced, but when I count by clicking inside - they are more.

Screenshot

Additional info

It happened today a few hours ago. I was solving problems and I submitted quite a lot of problems today as well, but as in the screenshot - it says that I didn’t solve any problem today otherwise that day would’ve been green.

Here’s the screenshot for progress lost on some basic courses. I have certificates in all 4 of them (on my profile).

And here’s problem solving progress loss in pictures for some other courses (number of unsolved problems is increased). I keep my solutions local as well, but I don’t know how to prove that I did more than what’s shown in the picture without certificate - maybe the submission dates or submissions themselves are lost somehow?

Also, submissions on my “recent activity” show submissions as soon as a few hours ago and yet, the days aren’t green. Tagging @codechef and @admin for quicker response / resolution.

For some reason, the “activity heat map” bug fixed when I submitted a solution today after a day passed. Weird. But on practice page, I’m still shown a lower number of problems solved on that page. So I’ll keep this thread open.

Update: The issues are fixed somehow.

Hey, sorry about that. It was a temporary glitch in our database.

1 Like

No worries. Thanks for quick fix.