Struggling with Independent DSA Problem Solving: Seeking Advice and Strategies

Hi everyone,

I have been diligently learning Data Structures and Algorithms (DSA) every day, but I am facing a challenge that I hope to get some advice on. When I try to solve problems on my own, I often find myself stuck. However, when I solve problems with the help of a mentor, YouTube tutorials, or other solution resources, I can follow along and understand the solution.

I want to improve my ability to solve DSA problems independently. Here are a few specific questions I have:

1. Learning Strategies: What are some effective strategies or methods that can help improve my independent problem-solving skills in DSA?
  2. Practice Routine: How should I structure my daily practice routine to make consistent progress and build confidence in solving problems on my own?
  3. Common Pitfalls: What are some common mistakes or pitfalls that I should avoid while learning and practicing DSA?
  4. Resources: Are there any specific resources, books, websites, or courses that you would recommend to help bridge the gap between understanding concepts and applying them independently?
  5. Mindset: How do you maintain a positive mindset and stay motivated when faced with difficult problems that seem unsolvable at first?

Any advice, tips, or personal experiences that you could share would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!