Glad to be here with you guys. I’m a beginner in competitive programming so I really want to learn more from you. As a beginner, I feel quite hard to start, and discouraged sometimes. I try to practice on Codeforces everyday but my progress is so slow.
Therefore, I really want to form a study group for beginners like me to solve problems together. I think this is an efficient way to learn because we can share ideas with others, help others fix bug, etc. I believe that sharing is learning.
Some information about this group
1. How does this group work?
- Well, at the beginning, I think we can try to solve the problems on Codeforces. These problems are sorted by the number of people solved so we can be easier to start from scratch. At least one problem per day (depending on our speed)!
2. Who can join this group?
- Welcome all of you guys but I encourage only the beginners (Codeforces rating < 900) should join because if you’re a good one, you may feel very bored with these easy challenges.
3. Where will this group be?
- I think a Facebook group is convenient for all. I will update the link of group here if there are many people interest in this project.
UPDATE: Thanks for your interest, this is the link to Facebook group for those who want to join and practice together.
It’s all about what I want to say. Thanks for your time and I hope we’ll have a great time together.