Sublime text3:ERROR(internal error in mingw32_gt_pch_use_address, at config/i386/host-mingw32.c:190: MapViewOfFileEx: Attempt to access invalid address.)

i was getting an error in sublime text3
internal error in mingw32_gt_pch_use_address, at config/i386/host-mingw32.c:190: MapViewOfFileEx: Attempt to access invalid address.
can anyone please help

1 Like

Check if you have missed some of these steps.

I followed these steps and it went good and I use Sublime 3 for every contest.

I have also followed the same process it was working fine from last 1 month but today i got this problem

for what task you are getting error!

i was running a code it is showing that error

Do you guys solved the problems actually I am getting the same problem

Basically I uninstalled the MINGW and reinstalled again it works fine now (I dont about future)

I restarted my laptop then it ran successfully.
You can try if this works for you.

5 Likes

It has something to do with precompiling of stdc++.h look into it.

3 Likes

In my case, This problem is due to #include<bits/stdc++.h> comment this line and include iostream then i see problem is gone.
If u have precompiled stdc++.h then u have stdc++.h.gch file in this path C:\MinGW\lib\gcc\mingw32\9.2.0\include\c++\mingw32\bits . So to solve this problem delete stdc++.h.gch file and go to command prompt.

1. cd C:\MinGW\lib\gcc\mingw32\9.2.0\include\c++\mingw32\bits (press Enter)
    2)g++ -std=c++17 stdc++.h (press Enter)

Note: if u running c++14 then do this g++ -std=c++17 stdc++.h

18 Likes

This solution is actually working. The problem was obviously with the header file(stdc++.h).
But in my case after following all the steps, it still didn’t work. So, I had to restart the Windows and everything is working fine now.

P.S : try to restart your PC first and check if sublime is working or not. After that follow this solution.

1 Like

Solution is simple Restart Your Pc or Uninstall and Reinstall MINGW That worked for me

1 Like

Restarting my PC worked.

I think your link is broken, please do provide an alt if possible…

The original page is missing. I’ve replaced the link with a blog’s link from another website.