Submission not working properly

It’s true brother i felt so frustrated today, as i thought of balancing my rank…but the issue…

1 Like

Round should be unrated if this is the situation

2 Likes

no way that would be a joke

2 Likes

what does waiting means all submissions are stuck this is happening from the start with me

2 Likes

counting the money he got :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

first unusual timings and then this, codechef is celebrating goodbye to 2020!

3 Likes

so are you getting wrong submission because of approach or because of their servers? bcz i am also getting wrong submission and i thought my approach is wrong

1 Like

unacademy ne paisa diya hai toh servers mai invest karo na

5 Likes

admin at least make this round unrated

5 Likes

bro my solution is not getting submitted from last 45 minutes i have 3 solution to submit

1 Like

nowadays I feel like giving contests on codechef sucks more than 2020 itself

2 Likes

Its been 15 mins since i submitted the solution, its still in the qqueue. Can’t focus on the next problem till I get AC throughout in the first one. Soon the lunchtime will be over. What to do???

1 Like

my submission is queued from last 20 min

1 Like

when it says infinite seconds, does it count as a submission? thats what i meant by wrong sorry for the bad wording

maybe its the server. because the first one seems very easy. still i’m getting the answer wrong.

1 Like

I have decided to not to give anymore contests on codechef as it affects my peace of mind.
It feels really bad
I am getting low ranks in long challenges bcz of plagiarism
and here in short contests because of their servers and sometimes bcz I am unable to do the questions.

4 Likes

After 10 minutes in queue, I am seeing the message! Dimaag ka b******* ho gya hai!

6 Likes

i mean its disgusting to happen such thing on platform like codechef(with very few rated contest)…
the problem is persisting for last 5 6 days…
if they had not found the issue and corrected it at least they should have postponed the cookoff…
we wait for a month for such contest and these sort of thing just ruins our motive

3 Likes

Facing Server issue ,Internal Error , @admin make this contest unrated.

1 Like

same issue!

1 Like