Submission not working properly

Your profile doen’t show any plagiarism

1 Like

true that

I didnt participate for 5 months or so, because I had some other things to focus on, me and my friend come back here today to try out the contest, and this happens.
standards have decreased huh

1 Like

I am not getting any verdict… It is saying servers down msg and taking too long. Also when i change from python to c++ then also its not changing the IDE.

as per the approach… i think its correct

1 Like

same bro. solving problems is kinda addictive here, but the way their server is behaving is irritating me to the core.

1 Like

Only 2 contest are there in a month and still they can’t fix their servers.

2 Likes

No I wasn’t saying i did that
I am saying I was doing good and suddenly lots of people started using plagiarism as a way to get better ranks in codechef
and that obviously affects my rank and others

1 Like

Meanwhile folks at CodeChef reading this will be like: Weekend pe ek aur YouTube Stream karwaana ho with Unacademy, Conversations with CodeChef karwaana ho toh btaana, plagiarism check and correctly contest host karna, wo kya hota hai ? Codeforces se puchke aana padega wait.

5 Likes

yes for me also submissions not working :no_mouth:

1 Like

This contest should not be rated now as almost 45 mins have passed since the servers went down??

1 Like

submission gets queued for a long time and then it says unable to connect to codechef servers.

My dad will hear about this.

1 Like

eternity you meant??

god is here :slight_smile:

I think they are maintaining a separate server for the candidates of Unacademy so they are not focusing on the other participants.
The day is not so far when Codechef will charge for giving contest in its platform.

1 Like

frustration++++++++++++

1 Like

same is happening for me too

@admin pls reply

contest is unrated now

2 Likes

still server is not working then also why our rank is increasing…