submission seems not working

I’m submitting a code to MAXCOMP problem and it seems the system is not working now.
I tried my solution and also a simple non-compilable code by simply typing “aaa” with setting C as language, and both shows endless progress bar.
I also checked my submission and couldn’t find any entry.

Does this happen only to me now?

6 Likes

No sme problem here!

4 Likes

happens also to me (tried both NEWSCH & MAXRECT)

2 Likes

yes,it dosen’t work

2 Likes

ya its not working

1 Like

phew! …yeah not working…(DRGNBOOL)

1 Like

Same Here!!!

same here not working with DIAMOND

3 Likes

not working!!

1 Like

According to “Recent activity” on Contest Page | CodeChef, it seems, it’s not working. I wrote an e-mail to feedback, so they are probably investigating problem I guess, problem some problem with SPOJ servers again.

2 Likes

not working

yes! it is not working! what is happening which codechef these days ? when i was opening it at 7:00 then it was not opening, and when it has opened then solutions are not taken by IDE. don’t know!

1 Like

nt working

not working.

not working

There was an issue at our back-end due to which submission results were not visible. This is fixed now. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you are still facing any issue?

There was an issue at our back-end due to which submission results were not visible. This is fixed now. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you are still facing any issue.