TCS 2020 MOCKVITA

agar aise problems codevita ke din par hue toh ? koi tips regarding this ?

Monkey wala to bohot easy h. Death battle ka no idea

nahi bhai pichli baar i guess ek prime number find krne ka question tha. Or wo Sqrt(N) complexity ke saath bhi TLE de raha tha. I canโ€™t remember that question statement. @ssrivastava990 bhai aapne sayad post kiya tha ki TCS waalon ke pass naya algorithm hai prime find krne ka.

Dua krna ki na ho , and same issue occurs then they give extra time too , so try questions when there is low traffic like in night .

Ha bro diya to hai upar thread ka link , Sqrt(N) gives TLE in c++ , while O(N) passes in C โ€ฆ and most intresting thing is 1<= N < = 1015 :rofl:

Link for supercomputer approach

Prime in O(1). Alag e swag h inka๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like

Do you have starting 2-3 Questions (not asking for solution )of mockvita 2 , actually I need them because last night when I log in using my id, i go through first question and left the contest(problems spoiled my mood xD), now one of my professor is asking for solution of 2nd and 3rd problem, can you please provide the ss of 2nd and 3rd problem.

Bro ham to uth gye in cheezo se upar ab , I m 2020 batch not eligible for TCS codevita 2020

hahahahaโ€ฆgreat to see that you still are doing CP

1 Like

CP is fun , it is journey :slight_smile: and aadmi fr pura din kya kre :man_shrugging:

I canโ€™t help but image how in the world the website is designed so badly. Now I am no experienced web developer but it seems like there are memory leaks everywhere. Forget the shitty backend, the front end alone makes me want to puke. Now coming to the servers, has TCS gone bankrupt that they canโ€™t afford decent servers?
Warnings in program are shown as compilation errors, questions are worded poorly, input format is stupid, brute force solution passes many questions. People told me TCS pays less but you will get good exposure and you can get good experience. I seriously doubt this. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

3 Likes

And then there are some reputed coders complaining that even after solving five-six questions they couldnโ€™t qualify but their batchmate solved one and they qualified. What a complete brainfuck this competition is.

Donโ€™t try to login for 15 min and then you will be able to login after 15 mins.

Still same error bro. SED LYFE.

Nope , If it this happens then surely they are in plag , otherwise no case of this type .

That is why I mentioned โ€œreputedโ€, I can take their word not because of their rating but because I know they would never cheat. By looking at a shitty website like CodeVita it isnโ€™t difficult to deduce the plagiarism detection mechanism would be shitty as well.

1 Like

Anyone who solved D ?

Mahn, I really dont know what to say. I hope the actual codevita goes well.

1 Like

You have to divide the array in 2 subsets such that their difference is minimum. You can either use DP or Recursion, the constraints were small enough to use recursion. You can read more about it here: Subset Sum - gfg . You have to output the maximum of both sums while keeping the difference minimum. In the above link you can make a minor change in return statement and you will get your answer.

3 Likes

๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง of ๐ฆ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐•๐ข๐ญ๐š ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž:

Swayamvar: Swayamvar | TCS MockVita 2 2020 | By CodingHumans

Death Battle: Death Battle | TCS MockVIta 2 2020 | By CodingHumans |

Grooving Monkey: Grooving Monkeys | TCS MockVIta 2 2020 | By CodingHumans |

Petrol Pump: Petrol Pump |TCS MockVIta 2 2020 | By CodingHumans |

Dole CAdbury: Dole Out Cadbury | TCS MockVIta 2 2020 | By CodingHumans |

DIgit Pairs: Digit Pairs | TCS MockVIta 2 2020 | By CodingHumans |