TCS Codevita 2020 results announced

campus commune site is not working… how did you checked

After login click on “Access CC Home Page”

can you attach screenshots please

oh it worked thanks… but still i solved 4 question and a friend of mine got same set but could solve only 2 question… i used my own own logic and code and didn;t even shared it with anyone but still it shows i havent cleared the round… what to do

2 Likes

Sorry but i am not able to upload screenshot it is showing that new users can’t upload photos.

Site will open after 8PM

I got rank in 300 in codevita
i am looking for internship i am in 3rd year
what all procedure would be next if i got a chance?
if anyone knows please share
thanks

2 Likes

1 Like

what was your rank and how many questions did you solved

5k rank. Solved only 1 question.

do you remember the question name that you solved

what is your rank ?? @ssrivastava990

2020 batch pass out .

ohh, what was the response from TCS for wrong TC of count pallindromes @ssrivastava990

@abhi3970 its an unpaid intern. better not to do it . you will definately will get mail for internship after some time.

Nothing , and interview please tell this too , and if they said some users solved then say sir in which country / world minute range from 0 to 98 (in that que. if u take minute from 0 to 98 then answer is correct ] ? and those who solved they just hit and try all possible combinations like hr from 24 to 100 , minute from 59 to 100 and second from 59 to 100 , and the triplet (hh,mm,ss) satisfy test case they take and submit it.

can you plzz tell,I ranked around 6K,is there any chance of getting internship?i’m in 5th sem.

yeah even i think so, because i solved 5 and pretty sure i missed only few edge cases for 6th question and i got Rank 3

3 Likes

How to know you are selected or not?