TCS CODEVITA INTERVIEW 2020 RESULTS ANNOUNCED!

Got ninja offer
Can i give the tcs digital exam now
If yes… Whats the process… Please help

I got the Digital Offer.
Do you know what is the Package for Digital offer?

I have attached my interview experience here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So when can we expect the offer letter from tcs,?? I ve got an offer too

Is there any thread Or group for digital people please share the link if there’s any such thing…if not let’s create one we can just discuss our doubts regarding future use , like doubts related to offer letter Or regarding the procedures and all

1 Like

you might have received a mail from TCS that they will send you the offer letter soon

1 Like

That’s a good idea.
I am creating a telegram group and posting a new thread.

1 Like

sure do that please , i know 2 3 people who has got digital offer this year, they also said the same thing …
just share the link of the group or thread overhere

CTC 7.5 to 8.5 lacs

It would be good, Share link here. btw I too got digital

1 Like

Are you serious, 7.5 to 8.5 CTC in digital, bro it’s 7 only for all initially . My senior has just joined the TCS as a Digital position

3 Likes

how many offers do you have? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

https://t.me/joinchat/PtO03Bym3zA3vos48g9uFA

I talked to one guy working on digital profile, he said 50k in-hand, 8k HRA and 70k retention and some small bonuses ~20k. I also came to know that TCS is increasing salary :yum: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sadly 2 only :neutral_face:

It may be 7 idk :expressionless:

do you have a power programmer of Infosys too?

1 Like

what is the meaning of retention bro?

2 Likes

retention means continuing for a year or so. If you retained in TCS or stayed in TCS for a year then you will get that retention bonus.

So that HRA is monthly or yearly ??
If it is monthly and we sum up the in hand then it becomes 58k per month IS it right?? Do they really get 58k in hand per month ??

I don’t think that this HRA will be monthly

1 Like