TCS Digital - NQT

Hello everyone, I gave TCS CodeVita 2020, and somehow I got messed in the interview.
I again participated in TCS NQT and was selected for TCS Digital Interview. This time it went well.

During the interview, the HR asked about my educational gap. I became really worried when she again called in the evening as asked about it again. (I have a one-year preparation gap)

Can someone tell if the educational gap affects the TCS Digital Offer through NQT?

1 Like

If you gave a good reason for the gap, then I guess it may not be such a big issue.

I don’t think it will be any issue.

I also have that one year gap but i got digital easily through codevita as I gave the reason that the gap was because of IIT-JEE preparation.

One doubt. Has TCS declared the results for the advanced coding round held on 19th Nov?

I also want to know. I gave advanced coding round on 12th November. My both the questions were correct as system checked it. @avikrit

i think not yet declared

no it will not affect in any way.

In my college, the results of the advanced coding round were declared yesterday only (32 of them were shortlisted for digital interview).

Which college you are in?

Has anyone received anything about the results ?

Is there anyone selected for digital role? (Specially those who are already selected for ninja role through codevita) Anyone whose interview was on 12th december received any mail for selection???

I got selected for TCS Ninja role , can I upgrade to Digital by writing NQT again?

If you accept the Ninja offer you cannot, else you can.

I don’t think so that it will create any problem…!!!

Yes, you can… my offer letter got updated after cracking Digital via NQT. But I’m not sure if TCS will hire via Feb NQT or not.

I appeared for NQT in October once. Again there is a NQT scheduled in February. Can anyone please confirm if the previous score will be replaced with the current one or can I use any one?

Don’t worry it will not create any problem :slight_smile: