TCS IBA Launcher error

Hi. I am try to take the TCS Digital exam. I have Windows 7. Also, I have disabled the antivirus.

Why I try to open the launcher, I get the following error - “Fatal error detected. Failed to execute script pyi_rth_multiprocessing”. I have tried to contact them but have not received any response.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

1 Like

bro can you call me in 7003483743.I also have same problem. please bro…I am also a aspirant of tcs digital 7 & 8 th aug exam.

Same problem with me also in window 7 if yr problem resolve please tell me… tomorrow is last date for irc

@debojyotiroy @ritika_00 @skasifiqbal786 Did you find any solution for the error… I am also facing the same problem in windows7. Please give your suggestions. #IBALauncher

Today I got the solution now its running in my laptop. Nothing just connect with wifi and update the full windows. from my computer ->right click->propeties->update the you will get the windows update option. just search for update and install the update.
in the time of update the windows if there come an error msg for windows updation the search the error msg in google(it is a common problem you will get solution for windows update problem in google)

1 Like

bro ,same problem with me also in windows 7.
can you please explain how you resolve this problem ?
I tried to update my windows but i couldn’t find a way .

If anyone have the solution then please do share.