TCS NQT 2021 Digital Interview Results

yes i also didn’t get the mail my interview was scheduled on 25th nov.

same problem i also had given the digital interview on 25th nov and still didn’t got the result i am from nagpur.

Okay. I am from Pune. Please reply if u get any updates.

For anymore updates on TCS NQT 2021 results, you may visit : https://www.desiqna.in

1 Like

i attended the interview on dec 15 too bro but tamilnadu panel

Does the same college results come out same time ? 4 people attended interview from my college, all other 3 got email on the same day even though their interview date is not on same.
But I didnt get any email.

I did good in interview so I was confident that I will be selected but do not see any response. Mine was on Dec-16 interview.

I see, we need to wait till 30-Dec, does that mean I have a chance ?

Are they sending by any region or state or college ? What is the order for sending these emails. I heard some states coming on some dates.

1 Like

I think same college’s results are coming at the same time.

same i also gave the interview on 25th nov still i didn’t get any mail rply if you got any mail.

Y do we have communication assessment in Accenture will it be considered for interview process? anyone?

Just got results from tpo very happy to know got digital offer… My interview was on 23rd nov and was about 20 min interview

1 Like

Is there anyone selected for digital role? (Who is already selected for ninja role through codevita)

3 Likes

Anyone whose interview was on 12th december received any mail for selection???

You are from which state ? Were you taken interview for Ninja or Digital intially ? It seems your results have come so late as you gave interview on Nov 23. Does this mean results for digital are delayed than Ninja ?

My region is kolkata due to my college, i only gave digital interview, and yes results usually come late of, if the college not premium.

My interview 4r Ninja Profile was also scheduled on 12th Dec but still no notification/ mail etc received . Slot was 4-7 pm nd two senior recruiters were there in panel

Are they still figuring out or those who are not notified are simply REJECTED???

coz some of my friends already received mail whose Interview was scheduled on this date .

Mine interview was on 14th December and my college got the list of selected students but my name is not there and also still no changes are there in next step portal does it mean i am rejected or we should wait?

Same situation here. Others have got the email. Not sure if there is a hope as some people said to wait until Dec 31st. I assume mostly rejected as some people from different interview dates but from same college have received the email within 10 minutes gal for selection except me.

All students of ur college got their results on same day as urs or some got earlier as well?

yes all student got the results on the same day there were like 290 placement out of which approx 20 were digital and rest ninja

did anyone who had their ninja interview on dec 15 received their offer letter? anyone from tamilnadu panel ??