TCS NQT 2021 Digital Interview Results

I have given interview for TCS digital on 25th Nov but haven’t got any mail. Anyone from Maharashtra who has given interview for digital profile and got offer either for digital or ninja profile?

you are hired?

Congratss bro :tada: :tada: :tada:

In nextstep portal, I do have ninja offer generated since october through codevita. Also, I took NQT and gave digital interview too(last week of November) which went decent but have not heard about results yet. Do I need to do anything with previous offer letter before I can hear back from them again?? Or should I even expect now to be shortlisted for digital? @interview_ques @mathemaniac

List of students who have been selected has been shared to your college TPO

bro, as far as I know, our college TPO is not involved at all with this, it is inactive. @prat104eek

Same here bro. When was ur interview and which region?

I think there might be issue for them in giving Digital offers to Ninja Selected candidates through Codevita, because then your Ninja offer will be wasted. So they might try to extend the offer to a more deserving candidate so that in this way they can extend offer to two different candidates rather than 2 profile to same person ( which lead to waste of one profile ).
Though it’s just an perspective, not sure. But if you think clearly, point might seem valid.
But I will suggest to wait till 30th Dec and have hope.
Also anyone who can contradict it with example is welcome.

1 Like

@interview_ques, your perspective seems correct… hoping that not to be true. @proton13, my interview was on 25th nov.

4 of my friends went through this. I can’t believe they have not received Digital Offer then I thought and connected dots because they are mass recruiters so they can think this way for sure. Though I hope not to. All the Best to you !!

Ok Bro @skull2199 . Finally !!
Thank you for contradicting. Hopes are still alive.
@sat_yam @proton13 then you have chances. but though it’s a probability game. :innocent:

at the last of my interview they asked me to upload all of my documents. What does it mean?
Will i get select or not?
Anyone…

i got the same mail today

Hi, has anyone got the mail who attended on 15 December in Pune Panel or any panel

Hello everyone, did anyone received the selected mail for ninja offer?

If the result is declared by clg TPO is there any chances that again the result will get updated

yes many of my friend has got the ninja offer through mail.

Even After the results are declared by clg is there any chances to get mail from TCS

i think no.

please check your next step portal it will be updated there/