TCS Offer Letters Released-2020 (Codevita and NQT (Digital)

For all those who got shortlisted for TCS via Codevita and NQT (Digital) please check your nextstep portal for offer letter because for majority of the candidates, offer letters have been issued and you are given a period of 7 Days to accept the offer.

Login to your next step via nextstep.tcs.com

2 Likes

What if someone has a ninja offer and wishes to try for a digital one through nqt?

It’s better if you can get some info from trusted sources or your TPO probably because some answers may be misleading

what will be in hand salary for ninja offer 3.36LPA

22k to 26k

In offer letter it has been mentioned as 27k and I guess we will get around 25k

In offer letter they have mentioned that we have to complete pre learning through xplore platform
does anyone know how to do that?

Acc. to TCS, if we do these certifications, then there is high chance of getting tech of our preferred choice in ILP. But I couldnt find JAVA SE 6 programmer certification here. I think the certification is upgraded to some other certification. I want to know that which certification has replaced the Java SE 6 certification (or may be Java SE 6 certification has been upgraded to some other certification). Which certification I should opt for? Please help guys

what is inhand salary of tcs digital ?

They will update you with the same soon

1 Like

48-50k approx

does anyone know the last date of submission of background check from and documents on tcsnextstep portal ?

1 Like

In case of background check form, the period of stay is from __ to __. Have a look at the date mentioned in ‘TO’ :joy:

Can anyone please tell what is the last date to fill Background Check form and ILP form? I am worried that I might miss the date. @karthikreddy_s

You have a tab/column called “background check”?

1 Like

Yes

Can you share the image showing it? Or where is it located

What year are you entering for the end date of graduation, I cant see an option of 2021

When did you get the tab visible? How long after getting “thank you” mail from TCS?

yes I think from 5th October it is visible