Techgig Code-Gladiators 2020 (winner -Himanshu Singh)

TCS is worse, they send like 20 mails a day…
And when I asked them how to opt out, they told me to get my account deleted. Very unprofessional.
So better make a new id for TCS, if you are into codevita and all…

1 Like

Nope

is the contest still on or something? I just saw this post for the first time rn

remove this comment , why are u giving the unnecessary hints to the people …!!!

why you bother whether he has solved or not ??
why you always ask these unnecessary questions to the people ??

Hey man , u have some serious issues with me , I just ask and he replied I never ask hint to questions…hoga to ho jaayega nhi to bhaad me jaaye …

Delete this ASAP …please

what’s that “is first question so easy” ??
didn’t you ask for the complexity of the problem ?? . Yes, you did and that too comes under the hint as well.

Why are creating unnecessary fuss on such a simple matter lol. Btw deleted.

Bro they have time pass by bullying some people , ignore .

*in-awe expression *
Ah, yes. The Negotiator

[You know using emoji phrases is better than these stupid apple emojis]

well that’s your perception and i am totally fine with that .
But believe me you spam a lot on this platform and which unnecessarily increases the length of the posts .

should I post something similar to this ??

:joy::joy:

and how does that make any difference?

ok , u asked @ashish_kaur about the problem , acc. to your theory he is your father then.

Exactly , i just asked have u did , yes or not , or is it so easy i tried many times , neither I asked complexity nor hint. I just do my work and improve myself day by day , but then these people…no worry they do what they wanna do …ignore.

ignorance truly is bliss

and this is 2nd time , you are crossing your limits . Be in your limits , i am talking to you in a very formal manner . I request you to mind your language , otherwise be ready for the consequences.

are bhai le re yrr sorry bol diya ok…khush ab kaam krne de ok …
SORRY

1 Like